Discover more from The Success Pod
12 Powerful Lessons from Jim Rohn That Will Change your Life
(That Will Transform Your Mindset)
Get ready to be inspired by the one and only Jim Rohn.
He was a master of personal development who knew how to simplify complex ideas into easy-to-understand concepts.
Jim Rohn believed in the power of setting goals and personal growth.
And his teachings have transformed millions of lives worldwide.
So here are 12 of Jim Rohn's best lessons that will help you become a better you:
12 Powerful Lessons from Jim Rohn That Will Change Your Life
1. Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.
Take responsibility for your own growth and development.
2. Success is neither magical nor mysterious.
It's the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.
Focus on mastering the basics.
3. You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
Surround yourself with successful people who want you to win.
Cut off all the toxic and negative people.
4. Don't let your learning lead to knowledge.
Rather, let your learning lead to action instead.
Learn, take action, and apply what you just learned.
Experiment, see what works best, and double down.
5. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
We all have 24 hours in a day.
Busy work is not productive work.
Your success depends on how you take control of your time and focus where it matters the most.
Enjoying the read? Subscribe now and get a dose of inspiration and motivation to elevate your winner mindset in 3 mins every week for free!
6. Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
Excellence is a habit. Consistent work is key.
Give your best in everything you do.
Always do more than you are paid for.
7. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
Invest in yourself more than you do in your job.
Luck is when preparedness meets with opportunity.
Never stop learning.
Be prepared so you can recognize when an opportunity strikes.
8. Don't wish for fewer problems, wish for more skills.
Successful people are not those who have less problems.
They are the ones who learned how to solve their problems.
Develop your skills so you can handle anything that comes your way.
9. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
Cultivate self-discipline to achieve your goals.
10. Motivation is what gets you started.
Habit is what keeps you going.
Bad habits, bad results. Better habits, better results.
Cut off the harming ones.
Develop positive habits that serve your goals and life purpose.
11. The greatest gift you can give somebody is your own personal development.
Invest in yourself first so you can better serve others.
12. Don't just read the easy stuff.
That's what most people do.
Challenge yourself and expand your mind.
And that’s it.
Take action, practice self-discipline, and never stop learning!